Tuesday, June 7, 2011
8 Reasons Life Would Be Better If It Was A Video Game
Seeing that E3 started today, it seems only appropriate that we bring you 8 Reasons Life Would Be Better If It Was A Video Game.
8. You Can Skip Conversations
7. You Can Beat Up All The Animals You Want
6. If You Hide From The Police Long Enough, Your Crime Is Disregarded
5. If You Give Items, The Opposite Sex Will Fall In Love With You
Note: May already occur in real life. Commonly results in shallow relationships that crash and burn.
4. Ends When You Achieve Your Goal
3. You Can Set The Difficulty
2. Treasure Is Hidden Everywhere!
… and I mean everywhere
1. You Can Load To A Better Part Of Your Life
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
licking the dip
Post a Comment